We are looking forward to your participation in the Built Ford Tough Round-Up event. Please be assured that your health and safety are our number one priority. We want you to have a great time learning all about the All-New 2021 F-150, and in order to do so, you need to have peace of mind we are following CDC guidelines. Click here to watch a short video on how we are going above and beyond to KEEP YOU SAFE.
- Onsite Protocol
- Staff members will complete COVID-19 prevention training and will be required to complete a health assessment* and have their temperature scanned before each set-up and event day. * The health assessment survey does not create any record of private health information associated with you, your name or the electronic device used to complete the survey.
- Facemasks and/or shields are mandatory when interacting with staff and attendees. Gloves will be required to be worn during certain training modules (i.e. driving and other in-vehicle experiences).
- Staff members are to follow proper social distancing protocols when interacting with attendees and other tour staff. Touching attendees (e.g. handshakes, high fives, etc.) is not permitted.
- No-contact temperature scanning and health assessment* at on-site pre-registration. * The health assessment survey does not create any record of private health information associated with you, your name or the electronic device used to complete the survey.
- Facemasks are mandatory and we encourage you to wear your own during your travels to the BFTRU training event. Additionally, you will need to swap out your personal facemask to a Ford provided disposable facemask upon arriving onsite. Please note: Ford will also provide disposable gloves that attendees will be required to wear during certain training modules (i.e. driving and other in-vehicle experiences).
- All attendees are required to follow proper social distancing protocol during training and while on the BFTRU campus.
- Campus Safety
- Proper 6’ social distancing protocol will be followed throughout the campus
- Chairs will be placed 6 ft. apart in classrooms, during seated sessions
- Drive and vehicle exploration sessions: one person allowed in a vehicle at a time and vehicles will be disinfected between usage. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, and in order to keep you safe, passenger riding is not permitted. Having a valid driver’s license on your person is imperative in order to participate in the driving exercise
- Classrooms and assets will be fogged with disinfectant in every city
- Continuous cleaning measures of all common areas, with emphasis on displays and interior and exterior touchpoints on all vehicles
- All displays and presentations will be in open-tent areas, when possible with the exception of extreme circumstances (e.g. rain, extreme heat, cold, excessive wind, etc.). Please be prepared for sun, rain, or shine!
- Multiple sanitizing stations placed throughout the campus, and at each entrance to every breakout session
- Anti-bacterial soap and sanitizer in the on-campus restrooms
- Courtesy shields will be attached to the registration desk, to help maintain social distancing during the registration process
We know you are excited to learn all about the new F-150’s outstanding capabilities, smart technologies, and a host of innovations that can only come from the truck team at Ford. Our goal is to deliver an informative and entertaining experience, and at the same time KEEP YOU HEALTHY AND SAFE.